Gnusletter AAC | Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Africa | Beautiful Botswana Trip |
Greetings AAC friends and family!
A warm welcome to 2022, a year that we’re confident will allow those of you yearning for Africa and her mosaic of astounding landscapes and wildlife the opportunity to travel – and make a real difference while doing so!
The pandemic has impacted us all, few more so than the African safari industry. A silver lining to this is that travelers have become more aware of the impact of a safari. They ask “how does my safari contribute to the conservation of Africa’s wilderness? How are local communities benefiting from eco-tourism?” We are proud that “Making a Difference” has always been, and will be, our ethos for every safari we create.
Making a Difference is one of many reasons to travel to Africa. To help kickstart the year, we wanted to share in our NEW compilation of Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Africa in 2022.
Checklist-List for Guests Traveling to Africa
• Expert advice from our AAC Travel design team to prepare for your trip
• Carry your vaccination card. In excess of 85% of camp staff and guides are vaccinated
• Travel Protection Insurance is important for peace of mind
• Our in-house air desk will monitor your international flights
• Covid protocols procedures are well adhered to in the camps
• Less than .1% are testing positive on a Covid test (we may see in a few weeks that it will only be rapid antigen tests required in many African countries for departure)
• We are there to assist 24/7 along with our partners on the ground.
We are cautiously optimistic about things normalizing in the near future. Our Travel Designers are standing by, ready to begin planning your African safari to be the trip of a lifetime!