Customized Travel and Specialist Trips
One of the huge advantages to working with The Africa Adventure Company is that we can customize any itinerary to your specific needs, if you do not quite see what you would like in one of our suggested safari programs. Independent travel has never been made easier! And we are completely independent to any of the accommodations groups which allows us to choose what is best for our clients with an impartial eye.
Select a Safari Consultant at Africa Adventure Company to work with
Each of our featured Africa Adventure Co. (AAC) Senior safari consultants is an expert to cover most destinations on the vast continent. For those travelers with an established passion for Africa, please let us go to work for you and tell us your interest and we will match you with the park, the style of safari and most importantly, a particular guide. This may be for just part of your safari or for the whole trip.
Guides on Safari
Our stellar reputation has been built over the years on the value we provide in ensuring the high quality of guides who take you on your wildlife viewing. We are very involved in supporting guides at grass roots level, and run and support guide initiatives recognising wildlife naturalists who excel at the highest level. We love the cross-pollination of culture that happens when clients travel to Africa and support our company philosophy of using guides employed from local communities. These local guides appreciate your choice of an Africa safari trip, and their passion and dedication will conserve the wildlife for years to come.
Unique Experiences / Special Interest
- Biking the Backroads; we can give you that active component
- Birding for Shoebills, Carmines and Finfoot; we know the backwaters to add to your “twitchers” list
- Bushmen of the Kalahari; get out on quad bikes and explore
- Canoeing the Lower Zambezi; we know the guides to lead you past the sandbanks where hippos laze about
- Culinary Delights; we know where the cooking lessons are with elephants at the table!
- Eyes on Elephant; let us give you a trunkful experience that is up close and personal (in the field or on the back of an elephant)
- Footsteps Walking Adventure; we will get you out the vehicle and on the trail
- Golf Nine and Wine; we can organize you a tee off time and the best table in Cape Town
- Gorillas in the Mist; our consultants know where best to trek (Uganda, Rwanda and even the Congo)
- Kids, Caves, and Rhino; we are the family experts to plan that outdoor education as a volunteer
- Leopards Hunt in Darkness;let us work up an itinerary to include the top 3 spots to see the elusive one
- Mt. Kilimanjaro Climb; which route will it be – Rongai, Machame or Lemosho?
- Omo River Valley Tribes of Ethiopia; we arrange this once in a lifetime trip
- Photograph the Migration in Mara and Serengeti; we can set you up the perfect long stay with private guides and vehicle
- Rock Art; we will match you up with the history buffs
- Voluntourism; let us give you that purpose to making a difference in the lives of the people of Africa
- Water-water; weather fishing, shark diving, surf boarding or white-water rafting, we will get you there
- Wedding Bliss; we will book the perfect romantic ceremony
- Wild Dogs; we have over 25 years of knowledge of where all the best camps are for the exciting sightings!
Special Interest Safaris
- Canoeing the Zambezi (and white-water rafting)
- Primates in Bwindi, Kibali, Volcanoes, Mahale and Congo
- Serengeti Photographic Safari
- Skeleton Coast Safari in Namibia
- Voluntourism in the foothills of Kilimanjaro
- Voluntourism in the communities of Matobo Hills and Hwange
- Walking Safari in Botswana
- Walking Safari in Tanzania
- Walking Safari in Zambia
- Walking Safari in Zimbabwe
Africa Guide Book – helping you plan your safari trip
AFRICA’S TOP WILDLIFE COUNTRIES highlights and compares wildlife reserves and other major attractions in the continent’s best countries for game viewing – making the planning of the journey of a lifetime easy!
African countries, and the wildlife reserves within them, vary greatly as to the types and quality of safari experiences they offer. This guidebook assists readers in choosing the best destinations for the kind of wildlife experience they would most enjoy by comparing travel options among all the top wildlife countries.