The Africa Adventure Company (AAC) is headed up by Mark and Alison Nolting.
Mark has spent over 35 years exploring and researching the African continent as the author of Africa’s Top Wildlife Countries, an excellent guide book in which Mark chronicles every aspect of the safari experience. He also written the all-in-one book to take on safari, African Safari Field Guide, a wildlife guide with illustrations, maps, diary pages, and phrases. His latest publication is the Safari Planning Map.
Alison was born and raised in Zimbabwe and spent many years managing safari camps before joining Mark 25 years ago. She thrives in the development of refreshingly new safari programs for our repeat Africa Adventure Company travelers as well as working with sponsorship in the community and introducing volunteer programs.
Together with their wonderful office staff, they offer the highest level of expertise for arranging low-impact and personalized travel to over 14 countries in Africa. They continue to stay ahead of the herds with professional and dedicated consultants who strive to offer outstanding guidance on trip planning.
As they look to the future, the Africa Adventure Company will continue to do what it has done best! Focus on small groups and independent travelers, promote camps that are symbiotic with nature and the community, and offer exquisite game viewing with top notch guides. They look forward to the continuing tradition of ‘safari of a lifetime’!
The Africa Adventure Company (AAC) plans excellent value and well-orchestrated safaris. Our travel planning reputation is based on matching your style of travel to a quality wildlife itinerary with outstanding guiding. Begin by discussing several destination and trip ideas with one of our safari consultants and then decide if you prefer booking a pre-designed program “as is”. Or alternatively, CUSTOMIZE A TRIP, taking advantage of our expertise, perhaps by modifying a selected itinerary or designing your own specific safari program.
- The value we add lies in our insider know-how of the places we specialize in, based on our frequent and recent trips there. As professional travel consultants we listen and hear what is important to you and can make educated suggestions.
- Our value is in how we’ve personally tested all the hotels and transportation and activities, so that we know what’s worth paying more for, and what’s not.
- Our value is in the personal relationships we have with key people in the ‘industry;’ connections that we use on behalf of our travelers to match you up to outstanding guides.
- Our value is in the special access we can provide to places and people and events that are unavailable to travelers who book online as our clients are identified as traveling under our branded umbrella.
- And our utmost value is in how we come to the rescue 24/7, should anything go wrong. In short, we give discerning travelers what they cannot get from the Web-based companies, and at no extra cost.