We continue to stand strong in our support of many small and large projects as a company. We believe that each client who has traveled/will travel on a safari has made an important conservation investment in protecting the amazing wildlife for future generations. Should you wish to continue your support through a donation please do contact Alison Nolting to review our 33 highlighted projects below!
- The Kalahari Lion Research project also in Botswana by Kevin MacFarlane http://www.kalaharilionresearch.org/
- Elephant without Borders http://www.elephantswithoutborders.org/ (Dr Mike Chase)
- Rhino Conservation Botswana (RCB) is dedicated to monitoring and protecting wild black and white rhino in Botswana, contributing significantly to the survival of the iconic species.
- Ecoexist Trust, a small not-for-profit NGO, was founded in 2013 in Botswana. Their mission is to support the lives and livelihoods of people who share a living space with elephants.
- Great Plains Conservation and the Great Plains Foundation is to Preserve, Rescue, and Recover landscapes
- Daphne and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust http://www.sheldrickwildlifetrust.org/
- Kenya Wildlife Trust is Kenya’s principal predator conservation trust. It is dedicated to three of Kenya’s most important ecosystems, Greater Mara, Samburu-Laikipia and Amboseli-Tsavo’s, and protects vulnerable predator populations as well as empowering and educating local communities.
- Save the elephants near Samburu www.savetheelephants.org
- The Lewa Wildlife Conservancy encourages education and conservation of wildlife http://www.lewa.org/education_trust.php
- Our Footprint supports a diverse range of conservation, health and education projects across Kenya which benefits the wildlife and local communities.
- The Satao foundation and Entim Camp project – the Molibany School.
- Save the Mara Campaign – Maasai Mara Wildlife Conservancies Association – http://www.asiliagiving.com/
- The Conservation Travel Foundation – Namibia www.conservationtravelfoundation.org
- Support of Nkuringo community conservation and development foundation (NCCDF)
- International Gorilla Conservation Program http://www.igcp.org/
- The Jane Goodall Institute http://www.janegoodall.org/
- The Diane Fossey Gorilla fund http://www.gorillafund.org/
- The women in Rwanda are getting a helping hand to rebuild their lives with Women for Women International. http://www.womenforwomen.org/
- Wilderness Safaris North Island Rehabilitation
- Uthando in Cape Town raises funds for impoverished townships http://uthandosa.org/
- Wilderness Safaris Makuleke Community and Mammal Reintroduction
- The Tswalu Foundation exists primarily to support ecological research at Tswalu in the southern Kalahari through the accumulation of research and quality information
- Youth Nutrition and Water Program at Lake Eyasi (LEYNAWP)
- Ruaha Carnivore Program with Amy Dickman http://www.ruahacarnivoreproject.com/
- Support of conservation www.ugandacf.org
- Support of International gorilla conservation https://igcp.org/
- Bushlife Conservancy in Mana Pools – sign up to donate to anti-poaching and collaring of iconic elephants
- Children in the Wilderness is supporting communities near Hwange.. http://www.childreninthewilderness.com/ (attention Sue Goatley)
- Friends of Hwange Trust (FOH) was formed with a mission of ensuring adequate water supplies for the wildlife of Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe. More recently, FOH has expanded its work to include anti-poaching and animal rescue operations, and supplying medical support for staff and their families
- WCN supports many wildlife research projects in Africa and globally – http://wildnet.org/
- The Jane Goodall Institute for Wildlife Research, Education and Conservation http://www.janegoodall.org/
- African Leadership University (ALU) and its foundation, the ALU Foundation, are the first of their kind on the continent, dedicated to galvanizing a new generation of bold, entrepreneurial and ethical African leaders.