We continue to stand strong in our support of many small and large projects as a company. We believe that each client who has traveled/will travel on a safari has made an important conservation investment in protecting the amazing wildlife for future generations. Should you wish to continue your support through a donation please do contact Alison Nolting to review our 33 highlighted projects below!
- The Kalahari Lion Research project also in Botswana by Kevin MacFarlane http://www.kalaharilionresearch.org/
- Elephant without Borders http://www.elephantswithoutborders.org/ (Dr Mike Chase)
- Rhino Conservation Botswana (RCB) is dedicated to monitoring and protecting wild black and white rhino in Botswana, contributing significantly to the survival of the iconic species.
- Ecoexist Trust, a small not-for-profit NGO, was founded in 2013 in Botswana. Their mission is to support the lives and livelihoods of people who share a living space with elephants.
- Great Plains Conservation and the Great Plains Foundation is to Preserve, Rescue, and Recover landscapes
- Daphne and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust http://www.sheldrickwildlifetrust.org/
- Kenya Wildlife Trust is Kenya’s principal predator conservation trust. It is dedicated to three of Kenya’s most important ecosystems, Greater Mara, Samburu-Laikipia and Amboseli-Tsavo’s, and protects vulnerable predator populations as well as empowering and educating local communities.
- Save the elephants near Samburu www.savetheelephants.org
- The Lewa Wildlife Conservancy encourages education and conservation of wildlife http://www.lewa.org/education_trust.php
- Our Footprint supports a diverse range of conservation, health and education projects across Kenya which benefits the wildlife and local communities.
- The Satao foundation and Entim Camp project – the Molibany School.
- Save the Mara Campaign – Maasai Mara Wildlife Conservancies Association – http://www.asiliagiving.com/
- The Conservation Travel Foundation – Namibia www.conservationtravelfoundation.org
- Support of Nkuringo community conservation and development foundation (NCCDF)
- International Gorilla Conservation Program http://www.igcp.org/
- The Jane Goodall Institute http://www.janegoodall.org/
- The Diane Fossey Gorilla fund http://www.gorillafund.org/
- The women in Rwanda are getting a helping hand to rebuild their lives with Women for Women International. http://www.womenforwomen.org/
- Uthando in Cape Town raises funds for impoverished townships http://uthandosa.org/
- The Tswalu Foundation exists primarily to support ecological research at Tswalu in the southern Kalahari through the accumulation of research and quality information
- Youth Nutrition and Water Program at Lake Eyasi (LEYNAWP)
- Ruaha Carnivore Program with Amy Dickman http://www.ruahacarnivoreproject.com/
- Support of conservation https://ugandacf.org/
- Support of International gorilla conservation https://igcp.org/
- Bushlife Conservancy in Mana Pools – sign up to donate to anti-poaching and collaring of iconic elephants
- Children in the Wilderness is supporting communities near Hwange.. http://www.childreninthewilderness.com/ (attention Sue Goatley)
- Friends of Hwange Trust (FOH) was formed with a mission of ensuring adequate water supplies for the wildlife of Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe. More recently, FOH has expanded its work to include anti-poaching and animal rescue operations, and supplying medical support for staff and their families
- African Parks is a non-profit conservation organisation that takes on the complete responsibility for the rehabilitation and long-term management of national parks in partnership with governments and local communities. We currently manage 22 national parks and protected areas in 12 countries. We are committed to our mission of managing, protecting and restoring 30 parks by 2030 in line with the global 30×30 goal.
- The Jane Goodall Institute for Wildlife Research, Education and Conservation http://www.janegoodall.org/
- African Leadership University (ALU) and its foundation, the ALU Foundation, are the first of their kind on the continent, dedicated to galvanizing a new generation of bold, entrepreneurial and ethical African leaders.