Sales Manager & Senior Safari Consultant
Kyle Witten joined AAC in 2005. He has a passion for matching your style of travel to the perfect camp experience. From over the top luxury to down-to-earth bush bucket showers, there is something for everyone and his attention to detail is fabulous, making him one of the best in the travel industry! Kyle uses his 13 years’ experience and the long-term relationships with camp managers and ground operations to make the impossible possible – like finding space at Mombo in August!
Kyle has a passion for active travel and his attention to detail is fabulous making him one of the best in the travel industry! He traveled to Botswana in 2015, and returned from Tanzania and gorilla trekking in Rwanda in 2014. Kyle's safari destinations include Private Game Reserves in South Africa; visiting almost every camp in Botswana; Hwange and Mana Pools in Zimbabwe; and the northern circuit in Tanzania. He has also traveled throughout the Cape Peninsula with time in Cape Town and Knysna and experienced Victoria Falls from Zimbabwe and Zambian sides. He escorted the departure of "Eyes on Elephant" to Zimbabwe in celebration of our 25 year anniversary.
Kyle is equally happy in Cape Town as to walking with elephant in Mana Pools and has established himself a fine reputation of exquisite safari planning!
Other countries that Kyle has visited include England, France, Hungary and Slovakia.
Stories and Related Content
- Kyle Witten and Szilvia Hegyi visiting Tanzania and Kenya
- Kyle in South Africa and Zimbabwe
- Kyle Witten in Botswana
- Dung Beetles to Gorillas – A Journey to Tanzania and Rwanda by Kyle Witten
- Kyle Witten in Botswana and Kruger Private Game Reserves
- Kyle Witten – Safari to Botswana (Moremi and Linyanti 2013)
- Kyle Witten – Zimbabwe
- Kyle W. – Safari to Okavango Delta & Makgadikgadi
- Kyle Witten – Elephant Extravaganza, South Africa
- Kyle’s Tanzania Trip Report – May 2007