Senior Safari Consultant
From South Africa, Elena Theodosiou has spent many years with the Africa Adventure Company and epitomizes the care to detail and attention that creates the perfect safari experience. She has traveled all over Africa as well as other regions of the world from the Amazon to Australia. Her travels with her teenage kids, makes her an excellent resource for planning family & multi-generational trips. She specializes in trips to South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya and Botswana, and is our office expert in Madagascar. Elena most recently visited Namibia and Botswana.
Elena was our escort for our departure of the "Serengeti Explored" to Tanzania in celebration of our 25 year anniversary. Other travel adventures have been visiting Botswana with her 16 year old daughter, a great stay in Cape Town, safari at Singita and other private game reserves of Kruger, and a visit to Livingstone in Zambia.
Elena's previous travel experience includes living in Turkey and Germany for a year and a half, and she has visited Greece, Cyprus, most of the Greek Islands, Austria, Mauritius, Brazil and Australia.
Stories and Related Content
- CLIENTS TRIP REPORTS EAST & SOUTHERN AFRICA: JUNE – AUGUST 2021
- Elena Theodosiou and Lynne Glasgow visiting Kenya and Tanzania
- Elena and Szilvia in Botswana
- Elena Theodosiou in Namibia
- Elena Theodosiou in Botswana and South Africa
- Eyes of the Elephant Safari to Zimbabwe by Szilvia Hegyi and Elena Theodosiou
- Lynne and Elena’s Adventure to Kenya
- Elena Theodosiou – Serengeti Explored Safari to Tanzania
- Safari with friends by Elena Theodosiou