Senior Safari Consultant
Szilvia Hegyi has been with the Africa Adventure Company for over ten years. She enjoys the creative process of working on custom-made safaris to both Southern and East Africa. She is extremely detail oriented and works diligently at offering a high level of service to her new and repeat travelers. Szilvia’s favorite experiences on safari include Gorilla trekking, walking with elephants in Mana Pools and mobile tenting at the Skeleton Coast.
Szilvia was born and raised in Hungary. Having moved to Florida to further her career, she joined the Africa Adventure Company in March of 2007. In her spare time she completed her MBA in 2009.
She has traveled to Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Mozambique, Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda and enjoys returning to Africa regularly to revisit parks and explore new areas. Beyond Africa she has traveled to different parts of Europe and Central America.
Stories and Related Content
- CLIENTS TRIP REPORTS EAST AFRICA: JUN – SEP 2021
- Szilvia Hegyi in the Congo
- Szilvia Hegyi in Namibia
- Kyle Witten and Szilvia Hegyi visiting Tanzania and Kenya
- Elena and Szilvia in Botswana
- Szilvia Hegyi and Rhoda Barnett in South Africa and Mozambique
- Eyes of the Elephant Safari to Zimbabwe by Szilvia Hegyi and Elena Theodosiou
- Szilvia Hegyi in Kenya and Rwanda
- Szilvia Hegyi – Best of Tanzania 2009
- Szilvia Hegyi – Southern Africa 2007